ANDROID GAMES DEVELOPER finds T-Cell Samsung Galaxy S4 – Set up Customized Restoration (TWRP or OUDHS). If you happen to adore this effort please like or
Samsung simply launched it’s newest flagship cellphone within the Galaxy S4. Every service receives its personal model of the S4. For us Android modders and hackers, this requires us to make use of a particular restoration for each and every provider’s instrument. This information will provide an explanation for find out how to load a customized restoration to a T-Cell Galaxy S4 telephone.
Flashing a customized restoration to an Android tool/cellphone is step one that’s wanted to succeed in root and to do different gui mods and hacks. With the Galaxy S4 line, Samsung has created a fairly totally different model of the telephone for every main USA service. This creates fragmentation for us developer and modder varieties given that every cellphone has a quite completely different radio, baseband and kernel. These steps will direct you thru putting in a customized restoration to a T-Cell Galaxy S4 variant. The telephone used on this instance did have the May just seventh OTA.
DISCLAIMER: Like all mod or hack, we aren’t liable for any bricked gadgets. Rooting and putting in customized recoveries does void your gadgets guarantee.
This manner won’t wipe your individual information so your information will have to be protected. Alternatively, I like to recommend backing up your photographs and different information previous to doing modding, hacking, or rooting.
Set up the Customized Restoration
1. Obtain and Extract Odin v3.07. (xda-developers link to odin 3.07) I usually create an Odin folder at the root of my hard drive and then copy the odin files to there.
2. Download an Odin ready .tar custom recovery. I am using TWRP and it recognizes the exFat file system (this is used on 64GB SDCard); OUDHS also works well too.
3. Power off your S4 and unplug it from your PC. Hold the Volume Down + Power button after the phone is off. This will boot you into Download mode. Hit the Volume Up button to continue past the warning.
4. Open the Odin application by running the .exe and plug in your phone. Odin will recognize the device and show it.
First uncheck the Auto Reboot box and then click on the PDA box and then select our .tar custom recovery file. This will be TWRP in the example.
5. Hit the Start button. The message log window will show the progress and once it finishes you will see the complete and successful message.
6. Unplug your phone and remove your battery to power off the device fully.
Booting Into Recovery Mode
1. With you phone off, hold the Volume Up and Power button. Once you see the blue Recovery Booting text in the upper left of the screen, release the buttons.
2. It will continue booting to your custom rom. If you get the stock recovery menu, repeat the above process since the factory rom does try to prevent the boot script from running the first time.
3. In recovery mode, you can create NAND backups, flash kernels, roms and other mods/hacks.
NOTE: To install an apk, merely use apk manager app as ANDROID ROOT EXPLORER . Get make the most of T-Cellular Samsung Galaxy S4 – How you can Set up Customized Restoration (TWRP or OUDHS)